Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.verily.com.au (hereinafter referred to as "the site"). The site is owned and operated by Leonie MacLeod (hereinafter referred to as “Verily”). Your access to the site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Verily reserves the right to amend and update the terms from time to time. Your use of the site will constitute your agreement to all terms, including the terms as amended from time to time. If you do not agree, please do not use the site.
1. The site contains materials derived in whole or in part from materials supplied by Verily and other sources. You should assume that all contents of the site are protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks. Unless expressly provided for, you agree not to reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or otherwise use in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of Verily, except to the extent that such use constitutes "fair use" under applicable law.
2. Information on the site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Verily makes no guarantees regarding any information on the site and assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3. Verily does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through this site. Please note that any information that Verily receives through this site shall be deemed not to be confidential.
4. You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. The site and all information on or available through the site, is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Verily makes no express warranties and expressly disclaims all statutory, implied or other warranties or duties of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose and any duty of reasonable care.
5. In no event will Verily be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this site, or on any other linked web site, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if Verily had been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Verily accepts no responsibility for the propagation of computer worms or viruses transmitted from this site.